Friday, December 5, 2008

Day One-hundred-and-fifty-eight: Offline for WV

I'll be on the lookout for a hotspot somewhere around where my parent's live but, even if I do find one, with all the visiting I don't think that I will be doing much posting over the next couple of weeks. Instead, I will have to rely on my old fashion note taking and catching up, as if I were making daily entries.

Today has been a full day as I am typing this coming up on midnight. It started with me getting up at six to do my almost no kneading. I then went back to bed for another hour and a half. After my timer went off, I heated up the Le Crusett and then baked the whole wheat olive bread. While it was baking I got cleaned up and dressed. (The number of times I report that mundane fact must make you think that either I'm obsessively compulsively clean or am just one dirty person.)

Then I cleaned up the last of my mess and took my car to the dealer for servicing early. They accepted it and in addition to the planned and prepaid for servicing, sold me four new Goodyear tires. (After this trip, I will need to use my motorcycle to slow down the use of the Prius. Until then, I'm going to enjoy my car and go everywhere I can!)

After lunch and a walk with my mother-in-law and brother-in-law, I improved my attire for a Columbus Symphony Christmas Pops concert with one of my sisters-in-law and her husband. Lunch and dinner were at two different locations of the Northstar Cafe. I had different dishes but both were truly good.

Good food, good company, good music, full days, ..., what a Life after Layoff. It simulates very well the life of the idle rich.

No comments: