Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day Fifteen: Sleeping my life away

After almost two days in one yesterday, today was less than a half day. I did discover that my truck battery was dead. It was the second time I tried to start it in seven months. I'm hoping that it will take a charge. I put the charger on this morning and will check it out tomorrow.

I missed my retirement planning seminar because after the late night I was just a little too "retired" today. Somehow I had it on my calendar for 15 days later than today.

After an early dinner, I fell asleep while watching TV. It may not have been the first time, but it certainly was the longest time.

Well, tomorrow is another day and I can still sleep the night away. I just can't sleep all of my Life after Layoff, I have too much to do.

No comments: