Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Day One-hundred-and-twenty-one: Third times the charge

Banks don't really know money, well, how to give it up. It took me three times and three days to finally get money transferred out of my account. If it weren't for the lousy interest they give me, I could think that their slowness outbound is beneficial to me. Instead, I know it is all for them, because of the lousy interest they give me.

I did the outside, sky chair meditation again today. Instead of the squirrel, today I just saw a partially eaten apple. It was a little brighter, not only because of the fogless, crisp, clear day, but also because the willow tree has lost even more leaves. Now, sitting in a sky chair, which hangs on one hook, means that typically I bob, swing and twist. When the sun is bright, like it was today, the movement of sky chair makes the sun a really bright blinking light. As I sit still, the chair slows down its motion and the blinks slow as well. Thank goodness the rest point doesn't face me into the sun.

While I enjoy it in the afternoon, I still think I like the night time better. The birds and squirrels may not be out but the contractors working on a neighboring house aren't either.

While I must admit to some bias, I was impressed with Barack Obama's half hour. Now for the long night of analysis. I really don't think that I will be able to stay awake that long. Besides, I still have to find my dictionaries to choose my Toastmaster word. I also have to stink up my front yard again to keep the deer from eating their favorite plant. (Liquid Fence's primary odiferous ingredient is rotten eggs.)

Well, another short entry, a blessing for the regular readers and the irregular writer. I can use every blessing I get in this Life after Layoff.

No comments: