Monday, September 1, 2008

Day Sixty-three: A traditional Labor Day

For almost thirty Labor Days, Marilyn would let me not labor, if I had labored sufficiently on other days. I can't say that I have but no one is here to say I haven't. As a result, I decided that I would make this a traditional Labor Day, in spite of all that I have to do, and not labor.

The problem was, the cilantro I got was already going bad when I got it. All of the other cilantro bunches were too and I really like cilantro in the Mango Black Bean Salad. Well, since the recipe calls for it, I have never made it without it. This got me cooking and then eating. The food coma that hit after the eating got me resting and before I knew it, the rest of the day was history.

Within limits, I can do (or not do) whatever I want in this portion of my Life after Layoff.

No comments: