Saturday, August 23, 2008

Day Fifty-three: More bread

I confessed to my daughter that I had made some bread that she would've liked and ate it all. So she said, "Why don't we make some more?" Even before she ate her late dinner, we whipped up another loaf for raising.

Earlier in the day, I took a real nap. This meant that I didn't get as much done as I wanted to but what I did get done was well worth it:

I got a call from someone who will come tomorrow and take the wall unit.

I went to Staples The Office Superstore and bought a foam poster display board. (I had previously bought photo ink.)

I got the stuff off of the guest bed, which my daughter is using now.

I spent at least three hours picking my daughter up at the Oakland Airport.

Then after the bread mixing, dinner eating, and general discussion, we looked at some more of the slides. Tomorrow I will be printing a lot.

Oh yes, I made the following list, a list of what I want to do with my Life after Layoff: (It's actually a list of lists...)

Take care of the house;
Exercise;
Write/blog my Memories of Marilyn;
Start my business(es);
Continue this blog;
Study (at least a language but also whatever is required for my business); and
Have some fun!

No comments: